William Hill sportsbook is an industry-leading online, retail, and mobile sportsbook offering many different opportunities to bet. William Hill began overseas, but got into the United States before many of the sportsbooks out there today and continues to expand when states legalize sports wagering.
History of William HillWilliam Hill sportsbook was founded in London, England in 1934 William Hill himself. William Hill offers a top-quality sportsbook, online casino, bingo, and poker. In 2012 came over to the United States bringing their sportsbook to Las Vegas Nevada which at the time was the only state in the U.S. that legalized sports betting. Since then William Hill has expanded greatly all over the United States and offers top-notch services. Something that sets William Hill apart from other sportsbooks is their daily and weekly promotions that offer gamblers different opportunities to make money.
BonusesRight now William Hill offers many different promotions and some of them are tailored to March Madness right now. Besides these signup bonuses, William Hill offers daily odds boosts on different games and tons of different days and weeks promotions.
- $500 risk-free bet
- Using William Hill claim a free bet worth up to $500.
- This bet must be your first wager on the website and if the bet loses you will be refunded the amount equal to your first bet up to $500.
- This promotion expires at the end of March and is a great opportunity to make a lot of money at the start of March Madness or earn redemption following a betting loss.
- $2,021 risk-free bet
- Some states are offering an even larger risk-free bet than the $500 originally mentioned
- This promotion is currently offered in Virginia and Michigan.
- This is a massive bet and if it loses it will be refunded up to $2,021.
- This promotion is offered only to first-time users of William Hill who have made an account and a deposit.
- $50 risk-free casino
- For the first 24 hours, you use the online casino, get refunded your losses 100% up to $50.
- William Hill also offers weekly promotions for BlackJack
Where is William Hill Offered?William Hill Sportsbook is available in the following:
- Colorado, Florida, DC, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, The Bahamas, and West Virginia.
- William Hill offers different betting options depending on which state you are in offering both retail betting and online betting.
- To wager on William Hill sportsbook you must be 21 years or older and currently in a state where the sportsbook is offered.
How to Access William Hill Sportsbook?William Hill is one of the most popular sportsbooks out there because it gives players many different options to use their services. William Hill offers their services on williamhill.com, you can download the William Hill app on the AppStore and for android and they have retail locations in different states where you can go in person and wager. Some of William Hill’s retail locations are a gambler’s heaven as they are more than just a wagering kiosk they are loaded with televisions with different games on them, have odds all over the place, and offer food and drinks.
Wager Types and OddsFor the most part, William Hill offers all of the traditional wager options that most sportsbooks offer. Traditional Bets
- Player Props
- Game Props
- Total Points
- Futures Bets
- Aussie Rules
- Horse Racing
- Ice Hockey
- Table Tennis
BankingDeposits William Hill offers over 39 different ways to deposit money into your account. William Hill offers both top services in the United States and Internationally. More than half of these options offer immediate deposits. Visa, Mastercard, Western Union, PayPal, Bank Account, and William Hill Cash Direct are a few of the notable options. Withdrawal By using the William Hill app or website you can withdraw winnings via eCheck using VIP Preferred, with an Online Banking transaction, PayPal, transferred to your William Hill Prepaid Play+ Card or your Skrill wallet. William Hill also offers the opportunity to withdraw winnings at any of their retail locations.
Customer ServiceWilliam Hill offers different customer service options and offers customer service for different states. If you need customer service you can contact either of the following, but they offer customer service specifically for Nevada, Illinois, Iowa, and New Jersey. You have the option to click a link and chat online, email customer service and even call a phone number or text.
- As one of the premier sportsbooks, William Hill offers a ton. The mobile app is very easy to use and depositing money is simple.
- William Hill takes safety measures when logging into your account and will even alert you if someone logs in.
- This sportsbook offers a ton of sports and even esports which is something most sportsbooks don’t offer, yet it’s an emerging industry.
- William Hill offers different customer service options in case you need help with your account.
- William Hill also is compatible with tons of different deposit services. I also feel the retail opportunities of this sportsbook give them an edge over some of their competitors.
- At the moment I feel that William Hill is lacking with their promotions and need to offer some more to engage betters. It would also be cool if William Hill offered some of their unique betting options.