Unibet sportsbook is one of the largest and most reliable sportsbooks in the entire world. Unibet offers their services internationally which is a major plus if you are someone that travels or relocates for an extended amount of time. Unibet is expected to be expanding to many new places across the United States and this will be very important for this company.
In the United, States Unibet has partnerships with the New Jersey Devils and Philadelphia Eagles while also being the official betting partner of the Paris Saint-German soccer club. Unibet also has partnerships with three English league soccer teams. Of late Unibet has received many awards following its success overseas.
History of Unibet
Unibet is one of the leading international sportsbooks that was founded in 1997 by Anders Strom in London, England. Unibet officially launched as a licensed sportsbook taking wagers over the phone in 1998.
In 1999 Unibet launched its first website and in 2004 the company expanded to offering its services to 12 different languages. Along with their sportsbook offering, Unibet offers online casino, poker, and bingo.
Depending on which state or country you are in Unibet promotions and bonuses may vary.
- Sportsbook New Player Offer
- Sign up for $40 free without deposit, but you must place four $10 bets to fit this promo. Also, if your first bet loses you can receive a refund of up to $500.
- Early Bird Boost
- Wager a minimum of $50 and get a $25 free cash bonus for Round 1 of the 2021 Men’s Basketball Tournament.
- Bounce Pass Special
- With March Madness heating up, wager on live dealer casinos to receive different bonuses.
- Free To Play Bettor Bracket
- This is a free-to-play bracket-styled bet where three people have the opportunity to share $8,000 in winnings each round by predicting the winning teams against the spread.
- Unibet also offers different weekly odds boosts and parlay boosts.
Where is Unibet Offered?
Unibet is mainly an international sportsbook that continues to expand to the United States. In the United States Unibet is currently offered in only three states, but expansion into other legal sports betting states is expected soon.
Unibet is offered in:
- New Jersey, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Eesti, Polka, Magyarorszag, Romania, Greece, Italy, Portugal, Belgium, France, Monaco, United Kindom, Ireland, Denmark, Norge, Suomi, Sverige
How to Access Unibet Sportsbook?
You can access this sportsbook at unibet.com and on their mobile app that is available on android and in the App Store.
Wager Types and Odds
Unibet offers the normal and traditional wager types offered by most sportsbooks.
- Player Props
- Game Props
- Total Points
- Futures Bets
Sports to Bet on
- Aussie Rules
- Ice Hockey
Unibet offers many different ways to deposit money into your account depending on which country you are in. In the United States, the most common deposit methods include credit or debit cards, online bank transfers, prepaid cards, e-Check, and Paypal.
If you deposit using Paypal, Paypal is the only option for withdrawing money. You must withdraw a minimum of $10. Other than that the website does not disclose other withdrawal options.
In the United States Unibet offers customer service from 8 am until 11 pm seven days a week. You can reach Unibet customer service via phone call, email, and live chat on their website. These are the basic and necessary customer service options.
- Something that I have noticed from Unibet is that they do a great job at updating their betting odds and offer odds very quickly for games in advance. I have gone on this website specifically to search for odds and they have never let me down.
- Unibet offers all of the basic sports that are needed and the website is offered in many different languages which can be helpful to a variety of different people. I like how Unibet offers its different promotions and bonus offers centered around major sporting events that are taking place at the time.
- Unibet sportsbook does not offer a wide variety of ways to deposit or withdraw money. Also, this website does not make it clear about any other withdrawal method other than Paypal. When signing up for a sports betting account I feel that it is very important to know these answers and feel that this sportsbook needs to offer more options.
- Unibet sportsbook is also available in only three states and they need to expand their company in the U.S. to gain more customers. With so many other sportsbooks already expanding across the United States a lot of prospective customers will already have sportsbooks.
Summary of Unibet Sportsbook
Overall, the Unibet sportsbook is a very good, reliable, legal sportsbook offered all over the world. Unibet has some areas that they could improve, but all sportsbooks share that task. Unibet offers some great promotions that are centered around events that are taking place at the moment.
Users do need to be careful and read the terms and conditions of these promotions and bonuses as they catch your eye with an enticing title, but have some catches to fulfill the requirements. Right now I feel that Unibet is mainly a sportsbook for other countries and needs to continue to improve its development in the United States. Do not get me wrong though, Unibet is a very good sportsbook and they offer plenty.
I will give this sportsbook a 4 out of 5 stars rating as I feel that it does a great job at offering almost anything and this sportsbook is available all over the world which I feel sets them apart from many. I feel that this sportsbook’s website is not very aesthetically pleasing and an update to their layout is necessary. Other than that Unibet has a ton of great promotions and bonus offers which is always something good to see in a sportsbook.